CHALET’S OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING
Tripp is a very sweet and cuddly boy. He was our keeper from our first litter ever. He is from a low uric acid (LUA) breeding, and he carries one copy of the LUA gene. His sire is high uric acid (HUA) and his dam is LUA (N/hu). We own both of Tripp’s parents, Brady and Kimber.
GCH ANDIRON’S KNOCK ON WOOD RN CAA BCAT CGC TKP
GCH KINGDOM’S SHE’S A PISTOL CA TKN
Photo shoot at 6 weeks!
12 Weeks old
This is a picture taken from the video below.
Health Testing: Coming Soon!
Height: Coming Soon!
Weight: Coming Soon!
- Hearing: Bi-Lateral Normal Hearing(+/+)
- Hips: Coming Soon!
- Elbows: Coming Soon!
- Thyroid: Coming Soon!
- Eyes: Coming Soon!
- Degenerative Myelopathy: Normal / Clear
- Hyperuricosuria: Carrier (N/hu)
- Lemon: Clear
- Tri-Color: Clear
- Long Hair: Clear
- Eyes: Dark Brown / Dark Brown
- Trim: Full (Eyes and Nose Leather)
- Color: Black, Liver Factored
- Dentition: Full; Scissor bite
We also ran an embark panel on Tripp!